FLVS Help Center
System Status: Good
Welcome to the FLVS Help Center. We have done our best to make it quick and easy to find answers to all of your most pressing questions. Here, you will find information about how to do anything from resetting your password to requesting your transcript. Then of course, if you can't find the answers you need here, you are always welcome to submit a help ticket or contact our support center directly. We are here to help.
Top Support Questions
- New VSA Framework and Design
- Office 365 Education Plus for Students for Free!
- I'm a student and want to log-in to access my courses. How do I do that on the new FLVS website?
- I forgot my password for VSA. How do I recover my password?
- I forgot my username for VSA. How do I recover my username?
- What are the minimum system requirements to take my course?
- When will I be placed in my course?
- How can I change my start date?
- How can I be reinstated into my course?
- How do I verify my child's course request?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- I want to contact my instructor via phone or email. Where can I locate their contact information?
- How can I remove a parent from my account?
- Where do I go to get my home school verification letter?
- How do I request an official transcript?
- Does my student receive a diploma if they enroll with FLVS?
- How do I enroll in a GED program or receive a high school diploma as an adult learner?
- How do I update my browser?